Varsity College Admissions Officer Vacancies 2021 | Varsity College Jobs Careers24 @ www.varsitycollege.co.za. Varsity College Careers 2021. Vacancies with Varsity College South Africa.
Here you can get the latest KwaZulu-Natal Government Jobs in Varsity College. Currently Varsity College Jobs in Durban Available now. You can apply now Jobs in Varsity College Department. We will update you on this page for Gumtree jobs in Varsity College. So Candidates can subscribe to our South Africa Government Jobs Portal for Upcoming Government Vacancies 2021 in the Varsity College.
You can also get here Varsity College Matric jobs in Durban & Upcoming jobs in Durban for Matriculants.
Check:- Latest Varsity College Vacancies 2021
Varsity College Admissions Officer Vacancies 2021 | The IIE’s Varsity College Jobs Opportunity for Admissions Officer
Varsity College Jobs notification out on official Varsity College Admissions Officer Vacancies Page for Admissions Officer Job position. Job seekers who have National Diploma qualification can apply for the Admissions Officer job position. The posting for the Varsity College Admissions Officer in Durban. Salary – R264,830.00 Yearly.
Student Application & Admission Administration
- Collaborates with the campus Student Recruitment team to generate student registration/admissions related queries.
- Follows up with the Student Recruitment team for missing student information in order to finalise all student registration/admissions related queries.
- Evaluates student registration/admissions against the set admission criteria and communicates the appropriate outcomes.
- Liaises with the campus Student Recruitment team during the registration/admissions evaluation process and assessment.
- Escalates registration/admissions queries to the Senior Admission Officer or Admissions Manager.
- Liaises with the campus Student Recruitment team on the management of registration/admissions waitlists.
- Liaises with the campus Student Recruitment team on the management of declined registration/admissions and expired offers and the issuing of new offers of study.
- Documents management and issuance of appropriate registration/admissions letters.
- Determines conditions associated with student registration/admissions and follows up on them thereafter.
- Determines the eligibility of the admittees onto academic programmes.
- Tracks student registration/admissions through to registration.
- Reports on admission progress to the Senior Admission Officer.
- Adheres to established service level agreements of the admissions process set by the organisation.
- Works with the Finance department on finance related issues of admission.
- Works with the Senior Admission Officer to ensure admission compliance for the campus.
- Works with the Admissions Manager on national admission projects.
Student Registration Administration
- Checks pre-requisites for 1st to 2nd semester.
- Verifies registrations against the admission criteria.
- Checks the accuracy of student registration information on an ongoing basis.
- Manages the de-registration and transfer process, and thereafter sends to the Finance department for processing.
- Checks the National Senior Certificate (NSC) exception reports on a weekly basis.
- Follows up on all outstanding documentation and uploads once received.
- Determines eligibility and captures academic credits.
- Determines maximum completion time and credit load of such registrations.
- Allocates student grouping in line with campus scheduling requirements.
- Maintains student files for a period of two years before archiving the files in line with the data retention regulations of the Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPIA).
- Ensures compliance of international students from a document perspective.
- Adheres to the International Student Policy/Procedure and updates reports regularly.
- Re-audits all registration files in line with the stipulated deadline for the Data Verification Report.
- Re-audits all registration files by the audit date stipulated by the Registrar, this would include the following; the South African Qualifications Authority SAQA / Universities South Africa (USAF) qualifications, study visas and all conditional acceptance – including remarks, international Students and all outstanding documentation.
- Tracks and monitors conditional admissions throughout the year such as one module outstanding / Universities South Africa (USAF) / South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) / combined National Senior Certificate (NSC ) / study visas and all other ad hoc conditional admissions.
- Adheres to the established service level agreements of the registration process set by the organisation.
- Drafts letters for current students such as; Proof of Registration letters, Travel letters, Medical Aid letters, Universities South Africa (USAF) letters, SAQA letters and Study Permit letters.
- Determines eligibility of the graduation cohort including late graduation.
- Identifies and advises of any students who are graduating outside of their graduation year (exception graduates).
- Verifies student information for prospective graduates.
- Prepares Short Learning Programme (SLP) and Corporate offer certificates.
- Checks the graduation programme for sign off.
- Ensures that graduation timelines are met.
- Facilitates qualification certificate re-prints.
- Processes assigned admission, graduation & registration tickets received via the student tickets system.
Reports & Other
- Facilitates continuous communication with the Assistant Registrar in relation to resolving the Registrar related queries.
- Complies with The Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) legislation relevant to the Admission Centre.
- Performs other ad hoc administrative and/or reporting duties as and when required.
- Superior interpersonal and communications skills
- Computer proficiency
- Planning skills
- Time management skills
- Deadline and results driven
- Best suited to a friendly, organised and systematic person who has an eye for detail and who works accurately and is able to handle pressure
- Minimum of a National Diploma/Advanced Certificate (NQF Level 6). Advanced Diploma or Degree (NQF Level 7) advantageous.
Minimum Work Experience :
- Minimum of 2 years registrar/registration/admissions experience
Varsity College Careers24 Jobs Opportunity 2021
The Varsity College Careers24 Jobs Opportunity 2021:- Varsity College is a leading Company in South Africa. Lots of South Africans crave to work with Varsity College. Varsity College offers many jobs every year. This is the dream job for South African people.
Thousands of candidates apply every year for the jobs left in Varsity College, but some candidates have successful addresses in this. Again this year, Varsity College is going to recruit a lot of jobs. This news is very important for the candidates who have been preparing for Varsity College recruitment for a long time.
Why Youth Need Only Varsity College Vacancies
Why should you work in Varsity College? Varsity College is a leading organization that gives great respect to its employees. Employees who work in Varsity College are given a very good salary package. Apart from this, Varsity College offers its employees a weekly holiday. Varsity College has a great working environment. Along with this, you also get a promotion every year. Therefore you should work in Varsity College.
Opportunity at Varsity College Vacancies Portal
Varsity College provides jobs for all youth. Youngsters who have passed Matric / Grade 12 can apply for clerk peon and other posts in this institution. Apart from this, graduate pass candidates can join the internship programs of Varsity College. Along with this, graduate and master degree holders can apply for big posts. Overall Varsity College makes jobs available for all categories.
How to Submit Varsity College Application form at Varsity College Vacancies Page
To apply for Varsity College Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of Varsity College.
- After this you will have to login your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application form with them so that they can be used when needed.
Apply For Vacancies at Varsity College
Reason to visit Indeedjobs.co.za for Varsity College Vacancies 2021
Indeedjobs.co.za is a leading South African job site that assists jobseekers & Applicants from all Government vacancies sectors and experience levels to find and apply for Varsity College vacancies from thousands of South Africa’s leading companies Varsity College one of them. With over lots of website visitors a month, Indeedjobs.co.za is one of the most popular websites to find Government Jobs employment Indeed Jobs online in South Africa.
Indeedjobs.co.za Careers24 mission is to become a great website where every candidate can find an Indeed job and where every company can find the perfect candidate to join their company jobs. Indeedjobs.co.za is also a great website for Bank Vacancies South African youth to get jobs in various companies like Varsity College.
Vacancies at Varsity College | About Company
Just because you’ve completed your IIE qualification with The IIE’s Varsity College it doesn’t mean you’re on your own. The IIE’s Varsity College believes in supporting all our students post-graduation, helping you advance along your career path towards that dream job.
Stay informed of career and networking opportunities – by remaining engaged with VC Alumni through these convenient channels:
Join the Varsity College alumni community
Complete our online contact form. It’s a minute of your time for a lifetime of professional opportunities