Critical Performance Areas:
- Strategy Development and Execution and Management of Transformation
- Effective and constructive HR Consulting and Coaching
- Policy and Procedure Review, Development and Implementation
- Effective and efficient HR Operations Management
- Management of the Health and Safety, and Employee Wellbeing function
- Management of the full Human Resource Managementfunction
- Resource Management: Budget and Finance
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management
- Effective implementation of Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Systems
- A relevant Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management/Industrial and Organisational Psychology.
- 8 to 10 years relevant experience as an HR Manager in a generalist HR environment, of which the last 5 years’ experience has been in a senior management position, preferably in Higher Education;
- Superior interpersonal skills and must be able to operate at all levels of the organization;
- Strategic leadership and people management skills;
- A good understanding of and experience in change management implementation;
- Familiarity with the higher education legislative environment;
- A successful record of leadership and teamwork;
- The ability to mobilize and inspire others towards shared goals;
- Understanding of the overall operations and affairs of a university environment;
- Strategic thinking and operationalisation into plans and projects;
- Planning and managing of budgets;
- Working knowledge of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Labour Relations Act, Skills Development Act, Skill Development Levies Act, Employment Equity Act and Occupational Health & Safety Act;
- Familiarity with MS Office software (MS Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Knowledge and experience of HR management in a tertiary environment will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Higher Education Act/Statues/Rules, SAQA, NQF and relevant Human Resources Information Management systems is recommended.
Knowledge and Skills
- Analytical thinking/Problem solving;
- Building interpersonal relationships;
- Client/student service and support;
- University awareness;
- Professional knowledge and skill;
- Building partnerships;
- Facilitating change;
- People management;
- Resource management;
- Strategic leadership;
- Decision-making and judgement;
- Conceptual thinking;
- Impact and influence;
- Emotional intelligence;
TUT careers24 Jobs Opportunity 2021
The TUT careers24 Jobs Opportunity 2021:- TUT is a leading Company in South Africa. Lots of South Africans crave to work with TUT. TUT offers many jobs every year. This is the dream job for South African people.
Thousands of candidates apply every year for the jobs left in TUT, but some candidates have successful addresses in this. Again this year, TUT is going to recruit a lot of jobs. This news is very important for the candidates who have been preparing for TUT recruitment for a long time.
Why Youth Need Only TUT Vacancies
Why should you work in TUT? TUT is a leading organization that gives great respect to its employees. Employees who work in TUT are given a very good salary package. Apart from this, TUT offers its employees a weekly holiday. TUT has a great working environment. Along with this, you also get a promotion every year. Therefore you should work in TUT.
Opportunity at TUT Vacancies Portal
TUT provides jobs for all youth. Youngsters who have passed Matric / Grade 12 can apply for clerk peon and other posts in this institution. Apart from this, graduate pass candidates can join the internship programs of TUT. Along with this, graduate and master degree holders can apply for big posts. Overall TUT makes jobs available for all categories.
How to Submit TUT Application form at TUT Vacancies Page
To apply for TUT Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of TUT.
- After this, you will have to login to your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, click on the submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application form with them so that they can be used when needed.
Apply For Vacancies at TUT
Reason to visit Indeedjobs.co.za for TUT Vacancies 2021
Indeedjobs.co.za is a leading South African job site that assists jobseekers & Applicants from all Government vacancies sectors and experience levels to find and apply for TUT vacancies from thousands of South Africa’s leading companies TUT one of them. With over lots of website visitors a month, Indeedjobs.co.za is one of the most popular websites to find Government Jobs employment Indeed Jobs online in South Africa.
Indeedjobs.co.za careers24 mission is to become a great website where every candidate can find an Indeed job and where every company can find the perfect candidate to join their company jobs. Indeedjobs.co.za is also a great website for Bank Vacancies South African youth to get jobs in various companies like TUT.
Vacancies at TUT | About Company
Our University was formed in 2004 following the merger of three technikons. Our merger aimed at redressing
the inequalities of the past by providing access to all our communities and an academic home for all our
In that short time, we have grown into the largest contact University in South Africa, with seven faculties
offering programmes in science, engineering and technology, business and management, education, humanities
and the arts.
We have been ranked by Times Higher Education (THE) in 2018 as one of the top 1000 universities globally and
our programmes in engineering in the top 300. THE has also ranked us eighth in South Africa. In 2017, University
Ranking by Academic Performance (URAP) ranked us as the number one University of Technology in Africa.
Equally important, as a people’s university our moral purpose is to be the embodiment and custodian of our
people’s aspirations. This strategic intent is foregrounded by the outcomes of our Transformation Summit held
in 2017 and subsequent Transformation Framework, which was informed by national, continental and global
Our University provides an academic home for all our people, especially for those who are at the margins of
society, rural and urban, by maximising access to higher education to address our triple challenges of poverty,
inequality and unemployment.
We adopt a decolonial position as our programmes aim to have a liberating effect by ensuring that our
learning becomes a continuum of creation, innovation and technology transfer to serve the aspirations of our
Anchored in the African philosophy of Ubuntu, we are a caring and compassionate University and a site of
ideation, intellectualism and engaged scholarship to effect social change and transformation.