Kwena Human Capital Vacancies 2021 | Kwena Human Capital Jobs Careers24 @ www.kwena.net. Kwena Human Capital Careers 2021. Vacancies with Kwena Human Capital South Africa.
Here you can get the latest Western Cape Government Jobs in Kwena Human Capital. Currently Kwena Human Capital Jobs in Cape Town Available now. You can apply now Jobs in Kwena Human Capital Department. We will update you on this page for Gumtree jobs in Kwena Human Capital. So Candidates can subscribe to our South Africa Government Jobs Portal for Upcoming Government Vacancies 2021 in the Kwena Human Capital.
You can also get here Kwena Human Capital Matric jobs in Cape Town & Upcoming jobs in Cape Town for Matriculants.
Kwena Human Capital Vacancies 2021 | Kwena Human Capital Jobs Opportunity for Project Technical Manager
Kwena Human Capital Jobs notification out on official Kwena Human Capital Vacancies Page for Project Technical Manager Job position. Job seekers who have Degree qualification can apply for the Project Technical Manager job position. The posting for the Kwena Human Capital Project Technical Manager is Cape Town. Salary – R495,077.00 Yearly.
During the structuring phase, the Project Technical Manger has 3 key functions:
- Review and approval of technical supply contracts ensuring that the Plant is technically compliant with the PPA, Grid Code and other critical project documents (such as the company functional requirements, project programme and permit and licensing conditions etc.).
- Managing and facilitating the detailed design as per the company operating system.
- Ensuring that the project programme is reasonable and accurately considers the detailed Design Timeline, key equipment procurement and allowance for commissioning, testing and local Grid Connection requirements
These can be further broken down as follows:
- Plan and manage engineering resources to ensure tasks are completed and delivered on time, especially with regards to detailed design and contract technical inputs.
- Ensure all technical parameters in the Project Documents (such as the functional requirements) are incorporated in the Final Project Design.
- Understand technical and environmental constraints inherent in the project and ensure this is carried through in the detailed design and project contracts.
- Manage and interface with contractors, utilities and equipment suppliers to establish, negotiate and align all technical aspects / approvals of the project.
- Establish timelines and schedules based on the project schedule and contracts to ensure successful interconnection, commissioning, and grid code compliance.
- Assist Business Development to obtain all outstanding project permits and licenses requiring engineering input
- Support Supply Chain with technical inputs to the following activities:
- Review (S) – EPC and/or contractor proposals for compliance technically and contractually.
- Specification of the spare parts list to be delivered after Execution is completed.
- Manage the process to complete the technical schedules of the relevant project contracts.
- Prepare formal requests, responses or clarifications towards contractors and consultants.
- Manage the technical scoring and evaluation of all bids, equipment and contractors.
- Lead and manage the technical due diligence process towards the Lenders / other Technical Advisors.
- Assist the PM to establish and mitigate technical risks through an effective and updated Risk Register.
- Set up Document Control and filing protocols to proactively limit time from COD to TTO.
Support to projects in delivery/execution
As the project moves into execution, the PTMs role is a continuation and development on the above:
- Follow-up and co-ordination of engineering discussions with subcontractors and suppliers on all technical matters.
- Manage and assess design change requests to be approved by the Lead Engineer and Project Manager
- Assist supply chain with closing out and clarification of key supply contract schedules.
- Clarify and agree interfaces towards the grid and the grid operator
- Ensure all technical standards are defined prior to the start of construction.
- Visit site on a regular basis to ensure that construction is being implemented as per the design and in line with relevant technical standards and desired quality.
- Plan and manage technical resources (engineering, as-well-as external consultants) throughout the execution stage to ensure resources are available as needed and notified in advance as required.
- Provide early warning to the PM on any issues in the project that may influence connection dates or the quality of the final product
- Assist with training of document controllers on site regarding the operating system and project documents
- Assist the representative with clarifications towards lenders and Employer’s Technical Advisors
- Ensure that the company remains compliant to its contractual obligations set in the Project Documents
- Contribute to drafting the relevant project reports (Bi-weekly, monthly etc.)
- Assist the Quality Department with input into technical queries
- Attend and support during project meetings with contractors and utilities
- Establish the plant commissioning and utility compliance plans and procedures
- Plan and manage the hot commissioning phase of the plant in coordination with the Site Commissioning manager and Site Construction Manager
- Support in project close out phase by preparing and gathering technical documents as needed to achieve TTO on time.
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronical or Electromechanical Engineering
- 7+ years of engineering experience, including project management experience
- 5+ years renewable energy experience
- An excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Project Engineering experience
- Engineering An excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Able to travel to site frequently (locally and nationally)
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be willing and able to work extended hours
Kwena Human Capital Careers24 Jobs Opportunity 2021
The Kwena Human Capital Careers24 Jobs Opportunity 2021:- Kwena Human Capital is a leading Company in South Africa. Lots of South Africans crave to work with Kwena Human Capital. Kwena Human Capital offers many jobs every year. This is the dream job for South African people.
Thousands of candidates apply every year for the jobs left in Kwena Human Capital, but some candidates have successful addresses in this. Again this year, Kwena Human Capital is going to recruit a lot of jobs. This news is very important for the candidates who have been preparing for Kwena Human Capital recruitment for a long time.
Why Youth Need Only Kwena Human Capital Vacancies
Why should you work in Kwena Human Capital? Kwena Human Capital is a leading organization that gives great respect to its employees. Employees who work in Kwena Human Capital are given a very good salary package. Apart from this, Kwena Human Capital offers its employees a weekly holiday. Kwena Human Capital has a great working environment. Along with this, you also get a promotion every year. Therefore you should work in Kwena Human Capital.
Opportunity at Kwena Human Capital Vacancies Portal
Kwena Human Capital provides jobs for all youth. Youngsters who have passed Matric / Degree can apply for clerk peon and other posts in this institution. Apart from this, graduate pass candidates can join the internship programs of Kwena Human Capital. Along with this, graduate and master Degree holders can apply for big posts. Overall Kwena Human Capital makes jobs available for all categories.
How to Submit Kwena Human Capital Application form at Kwena Human Capital Vacancies Page
To apply for Kwena Human Capital Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of Kwena Human Capital.
- After this you will have to login your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application form with them so that they can be used when needed.
Apply For Vacancies at Kwena Human Capital
Reason to visit Indeedjobs.co.za for Kwena Human Capital Vacancies 2021
Indeedjobs.co.za is a leading South African job site that assists jobseekers & Applicants from all Government vacancies sectors and experience levels to find and apply for Kwena Human Capital vacancies from thousands of South Africa’s leading companies Kwena Human Capital one of them. With over lots of website visitors a month, Indeedjobs.co.za is one of the most popular websites to find Government Jobs employment Indeed Jobs online in South Africa.
Indeedjobs.co.za Careers24 mission is to become a great website where every candidate can find an Indeed job and where every company can find the perfect candidate to join their company jobs. Indeedjobs.co.za is also a great website for Bank Vacancies South African youth to get jobs in various companies like Kwena Human Capital.
Vacancies at Kwena Human Capital | About Company
Kwena Group Holdings provide companies with turnkey solutions across a wide range of disciplines. With six subsidiary companies under our belt, we have grown our portfolio to encompass all problem-solving elements aligned to the multi-faceted requirements of our clients.
We provide short and long-term staffing, project and safety solutions to the Engineering, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil and Gas, Financial Services, FMCG and IT sectors.
Some of our clients include: PMC, Saipem, Woolworths, T-Systems, Vivo Energy, Arup, Murray and Roberts, Glencore, Anglo American, PetroSA, First National Bank, Gijima Technology People, Rolfes Group, Koeberg Power, Mercedez, Volkswagen as well as Adgas.