GPG Specialist Vacancies 2021 | GPG Jobs Careers24 @ www.gauteng.gov.za GPG Careers 2021. Vacancies with GPG South Africa.
Here you can get the latest Gauteng Government Jobs in GPG. Currently GPG Jobs in Johannesburg Available now. You can apply now Jobs in GPG Department. We will update you on this page for Gumtree jobs in GPG. So Candidates can subscribe to our South Africa Government Jobs Portal for Upcoming Government Vacancies 2021 in the GPG.
GPG Specialist Vacancies 2021 | GPG Jobs Opportunity for Specialist
GPG Jobs notification out on official GPG Specialist Vacancies Page for Specialist Job position. Job seekers who have Appropriate Qualification can apply for the Specialist job position. The posting for the GPG Specialist in Johannesburg. Salary – R1,106,040.00 Yearly.
- As a consultant, the candidate will be responsible for clinical management of general medical patients and sub specialist medicine responsibilities. The incumbent will be required to lead operational and academic ward rounds including post-intake, follow-up and grand rounds. As the most senior doctor in the unit, the incumbent will be required to supervise registrars, medical officers, intern doctors and students in patient care and the performance of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Other clinical duties will include managing patients at OPD, managing patients attending the Subspecialty OPD or Specialty Ward Consultations within a relevant Sub-specialty. The desired candidate will be required to set an appropriate example of an exemplary medical practitioner and serve as a role and clinical mentor to junior doctors and associated clinical staff. Co-ordination of sub specialist services at CMJAH and cluster hospitals for both inpatient and outpatient services. Supervision of clinical technology services as required. Overseeing the development of appropriate referral pathways and development of services at referral hospitals. Participation in the academic duties of the Wits Internal Medicine and related Departments/ Sub Specialties. Performance of research within the department. Supervision of research within the department and MMed students. Training and supervision of Senior registrars, Registrars, Medical Officers, Medical Interns and Medical students including tutorials, Teaching ward rounds and skills development. The desired candidate will also be required to provide medical support and guidance to nursing staff.
- Grade 1: Appropriate qualification that allows for registration with HPCSA as a Medical Specialist in Internal Medicine. Registration with the HPCSA as Medical Specialty in Internal Medicine. No experience required after registration with the HPCSA as Medical Specialist. The following will be an added advantage: Preference will be given to candidates with FCP (Part 1), ACLS, AMLS, Diploma in HIV Management and with post community service medical officer work experience in Internal Medicine
GPG careers24 Jobs Opportunity 2021
The GPG careers24 Jobs Opportunity 2021:- GPG is a leading Company in South Africa. Lots of South Africans crave to work with GPG. GPG offers many jobs every year. This is the dream job for South African people.
Thousands of candidates apply every year for the jobs left in GPG, but some candidates have successful addresses in this. Again this year, GPG is going to recruit a lot of jobs. This news is very important for the candidates who have been preparing for GPG recruitment for a long time.
Why Youth Need Only GPG Vacancies
Why should you work in GPG? GPG is a leading organization that gives great respect to its employees. Employees who work in GPG are given a very good salary package. Apart from this, GPG offers its employees a weekly holiday. GPG has a great working environment. Along with this, you also get a promotion every year. Therefore you should work in GPG.
Opportunity at GPG Vacancies Portal
GPG provides jobs for all youth. Youngsters who have passed Matric / Grade 12 can apply for clerk peon and other posts in this institution. Apart from this, graduate pass candidates can join the internship programs of GPG. Along with this, graduate and master degree holders can apply for big posts. Overall GPG makes jobs available for all categories.
How to Submit GPG Application form at GPG Vacancies Page
To apply for GPG Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of GPG.
- After this, you will have to login to your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, click on the submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application form with them so that they can be used when needed.
Reason to visit Indeedjobs.co.za for GPG Vacancies 2021
Indeedjobs.co.za is a leading South African job site that assists jobseekers & Applicants from all Government vacancies sectors and experience levels to find and apply for GPG vacancies from thousands of South Africa’s leading companies GPG one of them. With over lots of website visitors a month, Indeedjobs.co.za is one of the most popular websites to find Government Jobs employment Indeed Jobs online in South Africa.
Indeedjobs.co.za careers24 mission is to become a great website where every candidate can find an Indeed job and where every company can find the perfect candidate to join their company jobs. Indeedjobs.co.za is also a great website for Bank Vacancies South African youth to get jobs in various companies like GPG.
Vacancies at GPG | About Company
To economically transform agri-food value chains, and ensure sustainable development for healthy, food secure, integrated, smart and developed urban and rural communities in Gauteng.
The department’s mission is to radically modernise and transform agri-food value chain, ensure sustainable environment, and developed urban and rural communities by: • Ensuring sustainable environmental management. • Providing access to and inclusive participation in commercial agri-food value chain and agro-processing. • Promoting food security. • Promoting/Contributing/Stimulating integrated rural and urban development; and • Promoting the One Health System.